Position: Certified Practising Celebrant
After running successful businesses for 24 years, becoming a celebrant gave me the ideal opportunity to utilise my business skills whilst upholding the importance of ceremony, whether it be for weddings or funerals.
As celebrants, we are our own businesses, as well as support systems to our couples and families, and team workers to our industry colleagues. We thrive in those golden nuggets of being privileged to share in meaningful interpersonal relationships, celebrating the milestones and profound transitions in people’s lives. How lucky are we?
I am an advocate for equality and inclusivity in our culturally diverse society. Nothing gives me greater pleasure than creating unique ceremonies for all kinds of couples and families.
I’ve mentored numerous students, newly appointed celebrants, and I’m always happy to help established colleagues. Lifelong friends are often made through these connections.
Continuous learning is key to success in this evolving industry. It’s competitive out there, however, the more we can support each other, and build up others to maximise their potential as celebrants through education and support, the better we can serve our couples, families, and each other.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116
- Authorised Civil Marriage Celebrant
- NSW Justice of the Peace
- Full time Marriage Celebrant since 2005
- Celebrant Trainer in OPD and Certificate IV in Celebrancy
- Panelist - Officiant Business School, New Jersey USA
- Expert Contributor – European Celebrants Collective
- Winner of several State and National Wedding Industry awards